Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions set out the terms and conditions of Truly Madly Baby Limited trading as Truly Madly Baby and Truly Madly Kid in relation to the website located at the address www.trulymadlybaby.co.uk.
2. Please read these terms and conditions before using the website.
3. Who are Truly Madly Baby Limited?
Company Details: Truly Madly Baby Limited is a company registered in England with company number: 06602154, and registered office at Units 1 and 2 Reaymer Close, Leamore Lane, Bloxwich, Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 7QZ.
Contact Details: you can contact us by telephone on: 01922 405600, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the trulymadlybaby.co.uk Website
4. These terms and conditions apply to any person who uses the website. By choosing to access, download or use any materials or facilities located at this website, you agree to and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the following terms please do not access and/or use this website.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, if you use this website in your capacity as a representative of any other person, then these terms and conditions shall apply to that other person as well as you, and you warrant that you have the authority to agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of that other person.
6. We may amend these terms and conditions at any time. Each time these terms and conditions are amended they will be given a new version number and issue date published on the website and will apply to any use of the website after that issue date. You should check to see if these terms and conditions have changed each time you use the website.
Limitations of Liability and Disclaimers
7. The copyright in the contents of this website (including all text, images, graphics, formatting, scripts, software, and files) belongs to or is licensed by Us and such contents are protected by copyright both in the UK, under UK law and in other countries in the world through international treaties. Unauthorised use of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
8. You may download, store, display, copy and print the content of this website solely for information purposes (including without limitation researching, and reviewing our products and services) with a view to purchasing and you may not do so for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
9. You may not reproduce, edit, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from the contents of this website, and you may not distribute, exploit, republish, broadcast, transmit, sell or transfer any of the contents of this website.
10. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent design right, copyright or any of our other intellectual property rights or those of any third party as the case may be.
11. Your use or reliance on the contents of this website is at your sole risk.
12. However, we try to ensure that all the content on this website is accurate, complete and up to date and that access to the website is always available. The website content including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to us, our products and services (and those of third parties) is provided "AS IS". We do not assume any duty of care to you arising out of this website or your ability to connect to it, and we do not make and hereby exclude any express or implied promises, warranties or representations as to the quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, freedom from viruses, or accuracy of the contents of this website nor that the content will be uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. You are advised to take appropriate precautions before downloading any information from this website.
13. We will not be liable for any damages including indirect or consequential loss or damages, or any damages or consequential loss or damage, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or loss of use, of data or property, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use or non-use (as the case may be) of this website.
Where you use or are provided with any password (including any user name) to gain access to the website or any part of the website, you are responsible for all use of that password and for keeping that password safe and secure. We shall not be responsible for any loss, use or misuse of your password by you or any other person. You must report any loss or misuse of your password immediately to us. In such case we will suspend your rights as soon as reasonably possible and arrange for a new password to be issued to you. Where we have issued to you a password to access any part of this website, you must not communicate that password to any other person, and we reserve the right to withdraw that password in the event of misuse.
15. Third Party Websites
Certain links in this website may connect to other websites maintained by other parties over whom we have no control. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in any other website.
You may only create a link to this website with our prior approval and any link that you do create shall be to the Home Page only. If you do want to create a link, please contact email@example.com.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under statute which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
You agree that your use of the website and these terms and conditions are governed by and subject to English Law. Any claim you wish to make in relation to the website or against us in connection with the website or against us in connection with the website shall be brought in the courts of England and Wales, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and deal with such claims. If any provision of this notice shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.